How to Apply
If you want to go to college and need help paying for it, the Chicagoland Regional College Program offers a way to make it happen. The first step toward becoming part of the CRCP is to attend an info session by registering below, or viewing our online info session. In either case, you will have the opportunity to:
- Get all the program details
- Learn what it’s like to be a CRCP student
- Hear about the UPS job
- Meet or hear from a CRCP representative who will address common questions about CRCP
- Complete a CRCP application if you like what you see
- Get connected to UPS to begin the application process
Program enrollment follows an academic calendar. Typically students are admitted several weeks in advance of the fall and spring terms at our academic institutions. New UPS hires who are CRCP eligible can be enrolled in the program up to the semester-mid term. Register now to be invited to an open house to begin the admissions process for the next academic term.
You must be enrolled at either CSU, GSU, MVCC, Morton College, Olive-Harvey College, Prairie State College or Richard J. Daley College and be newly employed at UPS at the Hodgkins, IL facility as a package handler in Operations on the Sunrise or Night shifts.
You must be at least 17 years old for UPS employment. There is no age limit.